Are you ready to achieve your investment goals through turnkey property investment? You can! It starts with acquiring the very best investment grade real estate. So what does that mean exactly?
Indy REI’s experts are able to locate the very best real estate opportunities for you in the Indianapolis market, in fact in all of Central Indiana. We do this by filtering our searches to match your exact needs. We vet all properties to make sure they are the soundest investments you can make and use formulas which will let you—the investor—achieve your goals.
We are explaining exactly what this means in a three part article on turnkey property investment and this week we are talking about Class C properties.
This asset class is for the investor willing to take on managed risk for the possibility of higher reward. “Class C” assets provide a much higher potential return than A and B. Class C properties are the least stable and throughout the course of time may experience higher than average vacancy and higher than normal wear and tear.
- Price points from $16,000 – $70,000
- Rents for $750 – $900
- Overall investment returns of between 20% – 28%
- Somewhat stable neighborhoods where the “Owner Occupants” make up approximately 50% of the neighborhood.
- These are NOT “War Zone” locations but will usually be within densely populated urban areas.
- Located in less-than-average school districts.
- Higher level of vacancy at times. 7.5% overall vacancy across this asset class.
- Higher than normal wear and tear is expected.
- Difficult to liquidate for a break even. Expect to spend a few thousand dollars if you have to sell within your first year of ownership.
- Typical investment requires $10,000 – $14,000 if using financing.
Keep in mind that all properties offered, across all asset classes, are redeveloped, top to bottom, to the same high standards with a client’s long-term cash flow in mind.
Are you interested in a conversation with one of the experts at Indy REI? We’d love to speak with you and help you get on track to turn your investment into cash flow as soon as you are ready. Contact us by filling out this form today!